Friday, August 6, 2010

Small Things Make Me Happy -A Little Whimsy Here and There

Digging around in that box of crap containing tons of metal things I have no idea about, did pay off the other day. While I was making my shelf attached to our cement wall in basement, I happened upon a cute little piece of metal that Mr. BK told me he thought was a washer when I asked him about it later.

This is a fish I bought years ago at a boutique for about 7 bucks. I don't know where it's final resting place will be yet, but I love it and want to make some of my own in the future. I glued the washer to the fishy to dress him up. Isn't he too cute?

Before (Actually, I remembered to take before shot after I'd already put wood glue around eye- we'll see if this glue works)
IMG_0707h

After
IMG_0708g
The artist signed his piece F. Terry on back. Not sure who he is. Love his idea though.

No comments: