Thursday, August 12, 2010

PS- Ceiling Paint

I forgot to mention in my last post that THE best ceiling paint ever is an ultra flat matte paint by Benjamin Moore. My husband and I are terrible at ensuring every little nick is smoothed out in the ceiling before painting. I've also noticed our ceilings often show brush strokes. Well, not with this stuff, honey!! I will never use anything else. I absosmurfly LOVE IT. I can't believe I just referred to the smurfs. You may be too young to remember if you are in your twenties.

I know it'll cost more, but I think I'm going to have them tint this stuff or I'll buy more and just poor a little of whatever I'm using for wall color in the ceiling paint and mix it up. It truely hides all kinds of imperfections. No, I am not getting paid to say this (smile). It comes in a yellow can is called ceiling paint.

In addition, the decorator told me that BM (I prob should not abbreviate it this way) also sells matte paint that can be wiped and cleaned just a well as any of the other sheens. Hmmmm..I don't see how this is possible. I'll be doing some research before I paint with it. I do love matte though. However, I have a sticky handed toddler living with me too.

No comments: